£70 - £85 per day
13 days ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are searching for 2 Teaching Assistants who are ideally happy to work across both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. Working closely with the schools in the Lewisham area, we do have some opportunities for longer term roles and also cover of short term. This is a wonderful opportunity to immerse yourself with assisting in the classroom whilst building a strong reputation as a reliable teaching assistant.
Requirements for role
- Is a qualified / experienced Teaching assistant
- Part time and full time availability
- Experience working within KS1 / KS2
- Has a DBS check registered on the update service. If not is willing to apply for this
- Demonstrates excellent planning, communication and organisational skills
- Is forward thinking
- Has the ability to support the class teacher with students' behaviour in an empathetic and calm manner
Can work well alongside other colleagues such as class teachers to create a positive learning environment
Knowledge of the KS1/2 curriculum to support educational progression
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.