£70 - £90 per day
15 days ago
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to work in their primary school. The role will be supporting mainstream students with the classroom and supporting the teacher with classroom management and focused learning.
The role will be in one of the best Primary schools in London with great public transport links to London overground and underground stations and has their own car park.
The role will be a full-time role Monday-Friday 8:30-4:00 and pays between 70 per day
- Classroom management and organisation
- Behavioural and pastoral support
- Marking classwork and homework alongside the teacher
- Creating and engaging students in activities
- Interventions in reading, spelling, writing
- 1:1 support to students for focused learning and SEN support