£75 - £90 per day
20 days ago
General SEN Teaching Assistant
Lambeth, South East London
A friendly and welcoming primary school located in Lambeth, South East London are seeking a passionate and ideally an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to join them on a full time basis from January 2020.
This role will be contracted until July 2020 and there is also a possibility that this role could lead to a permanent contract.
- SEN Teaching Assistant
- Lambeth, South East London
- £70-£85 per day
- Full time - Long term contract
- January 2020 start
- Excellent Education and Training Opportunities
- Walking distance from local station
The SEN Teaching Assistant role is open to candidates who have experience working with children with complex needs, challenging behaviour, SEMH, Autism and other associated learning difficulties.
About the role:
- You will be working with children who have EHC Plans and either have ASD, ADHD, behavioural issues or speech and language barriers
- You will be assisting in a mainstream primary school classroom on a 1:1 basis with an allocated child or small groups
- You will be contracted to the end of the academic year in July 2020 with the potential of a perm contract
- Regular training will be provided
If you have experience and a DBS the please apply now
You can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.