£400.00 - £450.00 per hour + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Gateway to Resources Allocation Service Manager to work within Surrey County Councils Children's Commissioning directorate.
We are at an important and exciting time in the development of our Gateway to Resources service within our Children's Services' Commissioning directorate.
Children are at the centre of all we do and we are looking for a Resource Allocation Service Manager to be part of the Gateway to Resources service development.
You will have an understanding of Placement finding for children and young people and the commissioning of those placements. The successful applicant will join a child centred, positive thinking management team and will be responsible for leading the Gateway to Resources Placements team of 11 Resource Officers in the search and commissioning of children and young people's accommodation placements.
- Organise and ensure the efficient management of placement finding for children and young people
- the management of the placements Allocations team to ensure the service is timely and efficient.
- contribute to the development of the wider Gateway to Resources service and the Commissioning directorate
- take a service-wide and multi-agency approach
- work and engage with the communities in Surrey, the range of social work teams, their managers at all levels and also with Education and Health colleagues as well as the private and voluntary sectors.
- understand and use data to inform service development
- be cost conscious and a keen negotiator
You will provide effective leadership for the team that is supportive and innovative, developing their skills and abilities to be the best they can be.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly