£80 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Full Time Teaching Assistant - Mitcham
A secondary aged special needs school in Mitcham are currently in need of a teaching assistant who has previous experience in supporting students with complex needs. As a teaching assistant you will be supporting a class with a mixture of students with autism, visual and hearing impairments on a 1:1 basis across a KS3-KS4 group of 10 students, this role is for an immediate start!
You will be working closely with the class teacher in the day to day running of the day, you have potential in the school to grow and achieve.
The amazing school has great transport links and friendly welcoming staff, the school also has parking outside.
- Experience working in a special needs setting supporting autistic learners
- Confident personality and is able to use their own initiative when needed
- PECS and Makaton training would be of an advantage
Remedy education are looking for strong, passionate teaching assistants who want to help students with their learning and life skills. We look for candidate who have worked as teaching assistants before who have a Education or Psychology Degree.
Key points of the role:
- Full time, long term to permanent position
- £80-85 a day
- Based in Mitcham, South West London
- Immediate start
If you are interested in this role then please apply now, you can also contact Sophie at Remedy for more information.