Waltham Forest, London
£38 - £40 per hour
about 1 month ago
Fostering and Adoption Agency Panel Adviser, Waltham Forest, up to £40ph
Remedy Social Care team are urgently looking for an experienced Fostering Panel Agency Advisor.
You will provide professional advice to the fostering, adoption and permanence panels and to the agency decision maker to ensure that a high-quality fostering and adoption service is provided by the borough in compliance with the appropriate National Minimum Standards, Regulations and all relevant legislation
Main duties include:
- To develop effective practice in line with national guidelines, relevant legislation, borough policies and procedures
- To sit on the fostering and adoption and permanence panels to provide panel members with professional advice to ensure compliance with legislation, National Minimum Standards, regulations, policies and procedures in order to deliver services of high quality and achieve optimum potential for service users
- To advise the agency decision maker on cases presented to them to achieve the best outcomes for service users
- To establish and maintain positive links with the children's social work teams and teams within Placements & Resources services to provide the best and most appropriate care for children and to raise standards in fostering and adoption practice amongst social work staff
- To liaise with the fostering and adoption and permanence panel chairs and the relevant services and to develop the service in response to identified needs so that an integrated approach is achieved for children and families
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience within fostering and adoption
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Lucy Raven on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.