West London, London
£32 - £34 per hour
25 days ago
- To monitor and assure high professional standards of practice and performance in all aspects of service delivery.
- To personally manage a more complex caseload working with a significant degree of personal and professional accountability and autonomy.
- To undertake the range of duties and responsibilities on behalf of the department as specified in the Mental Health Act 1983, criminal justice legislation, the Care Programme approach, the Mental Capacity Act 2005, the Care Act 2014 and Children's Act 1989 and such other legislation as is or may be appropriate to forensic psychiatric patients and their families/carers.
- To contribute a forensic social work assessment of patients being considered for admission where an appropriate social care issue has been identified.
- The assessment and supervision of forensic psychiatric adult and adolescent patients in order that statutory duties towards such vulnerable adults/children are met.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV.