£100 - £130 per day
25 days ago
Remedy Education are looking for a finance officer for a vibrant and friendly SEN School. The successful applicant will need to provide effective management and oversight of the school's finances and human resources, reporting to the headteacher.
Proven experience as a finance officer or school business manager would be a distinct advantage as you will be ensuring effective use of public money, providing ongoing support to the headteacher and the governing board.
- Financial management of the school using existing school and WBC software and procedures
- Human resource management of the school including safeguarding compliance
- General administration support for the School Business Manager
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy with the ability to produce high quality minutes.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with Word and Excel and access to relevant equipment for working from home (computer, printer, internet).
- Be an efficient administrator, able to use your initiative and able to work to the meeting deadlines.
- Be a confident researcher, able to manage information and advice from a variety of sources.
- Be able to develop good working relationships with the Governing Board, Headteacher and school office staff.
- Understand the importance of the confidentiality required around this work and comply with the relevant data protection legislation.
- Willing to undertake any training as necessary for legal compliance or personal development and attend network meetings as required.
Please contact Carly Walters at Remedy Education today for more information.
We are committed to securing genuine equality of opportunity in all aspects of our activities as an employer and education provider.