North East London, London
£33 - £38 per hour
8 months ago
This role will be to;
- To monitor staff performance, allocate work and deal with the day-to-day operational management of the Parenting and FGC Service.
- To ensure that the parenting groups and FGCs are well-organised, well-prepared and that the participants are suitably informed, selected and given a high-quality service.
- To manage the implementation of systems and procedures which involve the children and young people of the parents/carers on parenting programmes in appropriate interventions, either with their parents/carers, or individually. In the same way, manage implementation of consistent methods of FGC for all family members and professionals involved.
- Contribute to the strategic development and delivery of an effective children's social care service, specifically within Early Help, as part of a social work team, improving outcomes for children and young people
- To stand-in for, and cover the work of, FGC and parenting staff who are absent.
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV .