£70 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced EYFS teaching assistant?
Have you got experience working in Early Years?
Are you available to start September 2021?
Remedy are currently recruiting for energetic, enthusiastic EYFS teaching assistants who are committed to making a difference in the education of children.
We are now recruiting for EYFS teaching assistants to join our Lambeth teaching pool.
Please note: *YOU MUST HAVE EYFS TA EXPERIENCE AND/OR HOLD A HLTA FOR THE UK TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION*
We are looking for EYFS teaching assistants who are looking for a new challenge and to join our Lambeth teaching pool. Working in Early Years requires for you to have a positive, calm, and nurturing approach.
You will have to opportunity to work with several primary schools within the area. As a teaching assistant you require the ability to form relationships with schools and pupils quickly and be able to adapt to differing circumstances.
In return Remedy will offer you
- Competitive rates of pay
- Your own personal friendly consultant who will endeavour to look after all your needs and answer any questions you may have
- Free interview advice
- Free CV writing tips
- Pension Scheme
What Remedy needs from you:
- Must have a DBS on the update service or willing to undergo a DBS check
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must have experience working in Nursery or Reception
- Must have a HLTA
- Must be flexible and reliable
What you need to do now:
- If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply' below and submit your up-to-date CV for immediate consideration.
- Successful applicants will be contacted to arrange further interviews. Due to high volume of applications received, we can only contact those who have been shortlisted