£70 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
EYFS Teaching Assistant - Southwark
Are you a graduate looking for a new opportunity or to gain experience in the classroom?
An excellent, friendly and thriving Primary School in Southwark are looking for a confident, creative EYFS Teaching Assistant to add value to their supportive, successful and positive team. This role would begin in September 2022 as a full-time role as an EYFS Teaching Assistant.
Within your role as a EYFS Teaching Assistant, you will assist with the management of the class and will be a vital element to the beginning of every child's school life. You will be working in Nursery and Reception alongside other experienced EYFS Teaching Assistants.
The ideal candidate for this EYFS Teaching Assistant role will have a passion for providing pupils with an enriched, exciting and supportive environment. Additionally, being a friendly and nurturing individual with a passion for supporting young children into becoming the best versions of themselves.
This is a perfect role to provide valuable experience for aspiring Primary School Teachers, Speech and Language Therapists, Counsellors and many more career pathways!
EYFS Teaching Assistant Job Description
- EYFS Teaching Assistant
- £75- £90 per day
- Role starting in September 2022
- Full-time, full academic year, term time only
- Based in Southwark
About the EYFS Teaching Assistant Role
- Provide support to pupils in EYFS
- Work with groups of children to carry out valuable interventions
- Assist with students with SEN, including ASD, ADHD, Speech and Language issues
- Use your creativity and imagination to excite the pupils
- High quality and bespoke CPD provided
Ideal EYFS Teaching Assistant
- Previous experience working with children
- A passion for education and creating an inspirational environment for children to flourish within
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and confident to use your innovation to create fun and exciting activities!
If you are interested in this EYFS Teaching Assistant role, then apply now! Send your CV to Carly Walters and you will be contacted by your personal consultant (if shortlisted!)