£75 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Long term perm
Long Term EYFS Teaching Assistant Vacancy - Lambeth
Remedy Education is one of the leading Education recruitment agencies for South East London.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistants to work in a school based in Lambeth, South West London. This is a full-time role that is due to commence in September 2021.
The post will be to support children in their learning in a mixed EYFS class of pre-school and Reception children during the school day.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants who:
- Have a caring and nurturing approach with children.
- Are able to work with small groups of pupils, assisting with numeracy and literacy.
- Work as part of a strong team.
- Are able to use their initiative.
- Are able to support pupils with physical or personal care needs.
- Are able to support children within the classroom, delivering interventions and support to the class teacher.
- Supporting either individuals or small groups of pupils within or outside the class.
- To undertake activities and assist in monitoring the personal social and emotional needs of pupils.
- To develop positive relationships with pupils to assist pupil progress and attainment.
- Adapt learning to ensure it suits the needs of the pupils.
- Have GCSE Mathematics and English
- NVQ Level 2 or above qualification, appropriate to the post (or equivalent)
- Experience of working with or caring for children in EYFS
- Working with pupils with SEND
- Working in a mixed pre-school/reception class
In return, you will receive:
- Weekly competitive pay
- 24/7 communication to your allocated consultant (Carly)
- Flexible hours to work around your lifestyle, creating a perfect work-life balance
- Find extensive job opportunities
If you would like to be considered for this position, simply apply for this role via Remedy and Carly will contact you ASAP. Alternatively, contact Carly (find our contact details via our website) directly at any time/day and he will be happy to have a chat with you.
Remedy Education is fully committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
All positions are subject to a DBS Certificate being carried out and applicants meeting Remedy Education's Best Practice pre-employment criteria.