£120 - £180 per day
about 2 months ago
Remedy Education are currently on the lookout for an EYFS Teacher for an outstanding Primary School in Ealing.
Roles and responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Plan and prepare lessons in line with guidance set out by the School.
- Use approaches to teaching and learning that fully meet the needs the class, ensuring the needs of each individual are met according to their potential and ability, using good nurturing and behaviour management principals.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils, providing feedback that contributes towards pupils' educational development.
- Communicate and consult with the parents of pupils about progress.
The Head Teacher would like to appoint an inspirational Teacher who shares their belief in the highest standards of academic attainment in an educational setting. The successful candidate should be an innovative and dynamic EYFS Teachers. The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a qualified EYFS teacher (ideally with PGCE, GTP, B.Ed. Cert Ed, BA with QTS).
- Demonstrate recent experience as an EYFS Teacher or trainee Teacher. - Hold an honours degree or equivalent in B.Ed.
- Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
- Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
- Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.