£130 - £190 per day
11 days ago
For this EYFS Teacher position, the school are seeking candidates who:
* Demonstrate excellent National Curriculum knowledge.
* Can motivate and inspire students to learn.
* Motivated and willing to use their initiative.
* Demonstrates a variety of teaching and learning strategies which they use effectively.
* Can work effectively as part of a team.
* Possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
* Is willing to contribute to the broader life of the school.
* Be willing to contribute to the development of the phase and the school through their own professional development.
The core duties of this EYFS Teacher role are:
* To provide a high quality educational experience for all children by leading learning in school, developing consistent practice in teaching and learning and ensuring that children achieve the highest standards of attainment and achievement. Children are expected to make rapid and sustained progress.
* The teacher will contribute to the schools strategic planning documentation (SIP), supporting the ethos, aims and vision of the school