£140 - £165 per day
16 days ago
Full Time EYFS Teacher - Dagenham
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for a full time EYFS Teacher to start September 2019. The school is located in East London, Dagenham and can easily be accessed by public transport (it is a 6 minute bus journey from Dagenham East tube station).
The Primary school is located in East London, Dagenham and has a 'Good' OFSTED report. This school is five form entry and each class is highly supported by subject specialists (there are French and Spanish teachers who lead MFL lessons) and the children diagnosed with SEN have a designated specialist 1:1 support. The school also has a nurture team and have a family feel!
* The ideal candidate will have experience working as a Teacher and understand the current curriculum, especially in the Early Years sector.
* Must be passionate, enthusiastic and hard-working.
* Dedicated to making a genuine change to the lives of their students, particularly for this role as you'll be working with children at their early stage of their education life.
What we can offer you:
* A school that values, listens, supports and offers opportunities for professional development to its staff.
* Committed, diligent and hard-working recruitment consultants who offer a professional, personable service to all our teachers and take the time to distinguish exactly what role you are seeking.
* As the largest Education recruitment agency we have over 70 branches allowing each consultant specialise in a specific geographic location to obtain you work in close proximity to your house.
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Friendly and nurturing personality
* Previous EYFS Teaching experience (preferred)
* Two references
To apply for this position, please email me your CV and a cover letter outlining your experience working with children, any relevant qualifications you have obtained and why you would be ideal for the role. Please do not hesitate to contact me for more information regarding our current vacancies and opportunities