£75 - £80 per day
12 days ago
Level 3 Early Years Teaching Assistant | Lambeth, South East London | Immediate Start
Job Start Date: Immediate start
Position Type: Ongoing
Sector: Primary School
Role: Early Years Teaching Assistant
Qualification required: Level 3 Teaching Assistant
Location: Lambeth, South East London
About the job
Remedy Education is looking for an Early Years Teaching Assistant to work in a vibrant, successful and friendly primary school in Lambeth, South East London. The position is to begin immediately, is full-time and is an ongoing position to provide additional staff support in the EYFS bubble.
The school has a positive ethos and staff work well together in a team that is supportive and welcoming. Both experienced staff and those with a recent qualification are welcome to apply.
The role is to provide general support across the Nursery and Reception class bubble and will involve all aspects of supporting children with their learning and development, preparing resources, delivering group activities, assessing, and also supporting the class teacher with administrative tasks and the day to day running of the classroom.
About the school and contract:
- School with a positive ethos
- Warm and welcoming atmosphere at the school
- Supportive and nurturing staff team
- Long-term position
The Teaching Assistant will need:
- Experience within Early Years
- Confidence to support groups of children with learning and play activities independently
- Patience and a calm approach
- To be available immediately
The successful Teaching Assistant will have the following:
- Level 3 TA qualification
- UK classroom experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- References covering the last 12 months
- A fully enhanced DBS on the online update service, or be prepared to process a new one at a cost of £45.80
If you would like to apply for this Early Years Teaching Assistant position then please call Carly at Remedy Education.
If you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £150 referral scheme (Terms and conditions apply).