depending on experience
17 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Experienced Social Worker
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- The successful candidate needs to have an understanding of the Care Act and eligibility; be able to carry out discharge to assess / Home First functional assessments; assess eligibility for social care services and reablement to maximise independence and reduce need for ongoing care services; work with commissioning to set up services and purchase orders for packages of care and liaise with relevant agencies; oversee the case management, reviews and service provision for up to 6 weeks.
- Cases of increasing complexity are being accepted by the team requiring high level manual handling skills and complex equipment; setting up Direct Payments; Mental capacity assessments; CHC checklists and DSTs; working with safeguarding, housing and environmental neglect.
- A car driver is essential to provide same day /immediate response to needs for discharge visits.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly