depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced social worker.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- To formulate appropriate care plans and negotiate care packages with service users and service providers. This will involve formulating multi-service care packages, and reviewing on a regular basis.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with the council's policy and procedure
- To carry out needs led assessments of service users and their carers and to manage on a time limited or long term basis and meet performance targets.
- To apply Care Act criteria to determine eligibility for social care packages.
- To identify appropriate services to meet appropriate need, and negotiate contracts with providers.
- To provide care plans to service users in receipt of services from the department.
- To regularly monitor and carry out within guidelines of CPA/ Care Act reviews of services and care packages provided to service users within allocated caseload. To update care plans following reviews, and negotiate care packages with service providers.
- To be familiar with Brent's policies and procedures and appropriate legislation procedures and resources.
- To maintain appropriate and up to date service user's records and to provide statistical information and reports as and when required. To co-operate in research projects where appropriate
- To contribute to the development, planning and implementation of policy and practice relating to the care management of service users.
- To facilitate and foster effective relationship between local authority, NHS, private and sector partners and service providers.
- AMHP - To act as an AMHP, carrying out the range of roles and responsibilities defined in the Mental Health Act.
- AMHP - To carry out Mental Health Act Assessments as an autonomous practitioner and consider the least restrictive options
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly