£33282 - £45000 per annum
0018KM - Kirsty_1567430034
3 months ago
My Client at the London Borough of Newham is currently recruiting for Experienced Social Workers to join their Intervention Team.
The purpose of the role:
- To hold responsibility for a case load of statutory child care cases.
- To ensure that each child/young person on the caseload has an appropriate assessment and statutory plan that is relevant for their needs
- To contribute to improving the resilience and independence of Newham's children, young people and their families
Requirements for the Role:
- Post Graduate Diploma within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Salary up to £45,000
- Opportunities for temp to perm as well as perm.
- Flexible working; candidates will need to work outside of the core hours, but we understand this is a demanding role and this will work both ways.
- Potential for progression within the service.
If you would like to discuss this role further, then contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676.