£35 - £38 per hour
MED-CS - Dee_1592399177
28 days ago
Experienced Social Worker, Children's Safeguarding, Medway
If you enjoy working directly with children and young people, this could be your perfect new role.
You will bring your wealth of experience in children and families to this safeguarding service. The team work to safeguarding vulnerable children to support them in achieving their full potential.
Competitive pay rates offered to experienced Social Workers.
Main duties include:
- Provide a high quality and effective professional casework service, taking responsibility for working and managing a caseload within a framework of appropriate supervision
- Work in partnership with service users, to undertake focused, analytical assessments, plans and reviews that have clear objectives and outcome measures.
- Prepare reports for meetings, i.e. Child Protection Conferences, strategy meetings, Looked After Children Reviews, Children in Need meetings, and court proceedings as necessary, to the required standard and within the set timescales.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- Demonstrable post qualification experience of working with children and families
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Social Care is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.