£33282 - £45000 per annum
5 months ago
My Client at the London Borough of Newham is currently recruiting for Experienced Social Workers to join their Children with Disabilities and Young Persons Team.
The purpose of the role:
- To hold responsibility for a case load of statutory child care cases.
- To ensure that each child/young person on the caseload has an appropriate assessment and statutory plan that is relevant for their needs
- To contribute to improving the resilience and independence of Newham's children, young people and their families
Requirements for the Role:
- Post Graduate Diploma within Social Care
- Registered with the HCPC
- Completed your ASYE if qualified post 2012
- Salary up to £45,000
- Priority when buying a home under our NewShare scheme.
- Access to smart technology and flexible working.
- Training for social work practitioners and wider workforce development package to enhance your skill.
For further information, contact Kirsty on 0208 418 7676.