depending on experience
18 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an Experienced Social Worker.
You will need to be:
- SWE registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Provide a high quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide high quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are 'looked after' by the local authority.
- To prepare reports under supervision of practice assessors and/or qualified social workers to courts to attend court hearings when necessary.
- To hold a maximum caseload of 20 cases.
- To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people.
- Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
- Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums.
- Make professional decisions which comply with departmental policies and procedures and contribute to the priorities framework.
- Participate in supervision, team meetings and the duty system within your team.
- Respond in a clear and courteous manner to enquiries from the public and other agencies by telephone, correspondence or in face to face meetings.
- Liaise effectively with relevant external agencies e.g. police, health authority etc. and with relevant colleagues in other divisions and council departments.
- Understand and actively implement the council's Equal Opportunities Policy in professional practice and service delivery.
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly