Up to £20500 per annum
about 1 year ago
1. Customer Care and Resident Involvement * To ensure a prompt customer focused response to estate service issues raised by residents. * To attend estate walkabouts and resident meetings as required.
2. Management of the Estates & Blocks * To programme residents' door entry fobs. * Check windows in the communal areas to be able to be shut, and that glazing is intact. * Inspect communal areas for any damage, vandalism or graffiti and to ensure cleanliness is maintained to the required standards and report all repair issues to relevant contractors. * To be aware of TCHG tenancy standards and report anti-social behaviour, incidents of nuisance, abandonment, or other breaches of tenancy conditions to the NSM, NHM or CSC as required. * Liaise with the Neighbourhood Housing Managers to identify and carry out minor improvements to the estates.
3. Maintenance * Ensure that communal areas are free of combustible materials and obstructions, and that there are no electrical or trip & fall hazards present on the site. * To check and read meters, adjust time switches and provide any other similar services, as required. * To visually inspect all communal areas - including roofs, elevations, stairwells, garage sites etc. and record and report to the appropriate contractor with a record kept of the same. Carry out any minor repairs such as adjusting of door closures, or refixing loose or missing items, as directed by the line manager within the scope of your capabilities.
4. Refuse * To inspect refuse areas ensuring they are tidy, reporting bulk clearance or major cleaning requirements to the relevant contractor; to remove inflammable or combustible materials to a place of safety - only when safe to do so and removed and disposed of in an appropriate manner. * To inspect and ensure that refuse bin wheels, lids and handles are in a safe and effective condition making adjustments where possible, and; where contractor repairs are required to report to the appropriate party.
5. Grounds Management * Assess general cleanliness and condition of site and advise Neighbourhood Services Manager or relevant contractor of any performance issues. Liaise with block champions/ representatives, and where relevant to remedy any dangerous or minor issues, and report other contractual matters to the appropriate party. * To check that car park gulleys, drains and traps are clear of refuse and report issues.
* To adhere to the Group's equal opportunities policy and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible. * Recognise, respect and promote the different roles and diversity of the individuals within the Group. * To actively contribute towards the Group's key performance indicators and professional standards. * Work in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and Data Protection Law and be responsible for the integrity of personal information you process. This may include identifying anomalies in data and investigating and correcting them where appropriate. Ensure you attend training on data protection regularly. * To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives. * To participate in training and attend other meetings and staff events as required. * To undertake any other such duties as may be reasonably expected from time to time. * Be an effective member of your team, presenting a positive impression of your section and the Group. This job description is a guide to the nature of the work required. It is not comprehensive and does not form part of the contract of employment
To be successful for this role you must have a Full Clean UK Driving Licence.
Please note the closing date for this role is Monday 3rd June. Therefore if you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.