Yasmin Van Wijngaarden
20 days ago
Our Client Essex Council, is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Children & Young People's Team.
- To manage higher levels of risk, mentor and advise staff, manage performance and deliver improvements. Build strong working relationships with key partners and stakeholders is essential and to have a sound knowledge of the CIC processes. - Be linked to a quadrant to promote the relationship with the respective child care and fostering teams, to promote the in-house fostering business plan and engage with in-house carers through a range of mediums. -Take the lead in assigned work to ensure the continued review and development of the service and will have a sound knowledge of the LAC process. - Be responsible for providing a source of expert advice and professional supervision for Placement Officers and contributing to the development of practice standards. - Accountable for being involved in the assessment of complex social care needs and development of support for vulnerable people, children and families as part of the placement finding process in the service. - Responsible for maintaining accurate and timely data, reports and presentations as required.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE completed
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV on the social care team.