£20 - £30 per hour
23 days ago
Remedy Tutors are looking for educators to cover a variety of lessons, including maths, English and science for non-native English speakers.
We want enthusiastic ESOL teachers who have previous experience teaching children aged from early years to GCSE level.
It is essential that the applicants possess an EAL or ESOL qualification and a minimum of 2 years EAL or ESOL teaching experience.
Students would be taught either at school, home, at a nearby outreach provision or online.
- National Curriculum knowledge / ESOL Skills for Life or other ESOL/EAL qualifications
- UK recognised teaching qualification i.e. CELTA
- 2 years teaching or tutoring experience in the UK
- Have experience teaching a variety of subjects such as English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL), Maths and English, or specialise in a particular subject area
- Cleared and enhanced DBS on the update service
If you would like any further information on this unique opportunity, please get in touch with Georgie at Remedy Tutors.