£20 - £25 per hour
10 days ago
Remedy Tutors are currently working with local authorities in London providing education for looked after children. We are looking for an experienced ESOL/EAL teacher to work with children from every walk of life on a one-to-one basis. You will be required to carry out tuition sessions at the students' home or in a local library.
The successful candidate will have the ability to engage with students who have a limited vocabulary in creative ways, and you will have the following:
- Relevant qualifications; CELTA, TESOL, TEFL
- Up to date working knowledge and experience of teaching the ESOL and/or Functional skills curricula to diverse student groups
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- DBS registered on the update service.
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students
If this sounds like a challenge you cannot refuse, please forward your CV to Sandra at Remedy Education today for consideration.
We have multiple similar roles to this, so if this is not 100% what you are looking for please do contact me to discuss further.