Hammersmith and Fulham, London
£25 - £30 per hour
about 1 year ago
English teachers required - secondary outreach - London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham - teaching Key Stages 1-4. Alternative education provision (not in school) with excellent rates of pay. Short and long term work available on a flexible basis.
The successful candidate will be working with students that have been excluded or elected home educated and require alternative education provision. It includes, but is not limited to, those with S/EBD and SEN/D as well as students with medical needs.
Remedy Education are excited to offer:
- an excellent outreach / alternative provision teaching opportunity
- working with excluded, NEET and SEN children
- you must have good knowledge of the National Curriculum key stages 1-4
- with at least 2 years teaching experience in the UK
- a DBS on the update service
Please get in touch with Dean Pomeroy at Remedy if you can teach English, Maths or Science at higher level.