£150 - £200 per hour
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Essential Criteria: PGCE, Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training.
Are you looking for an exciting new role starting September 2021?
Remedy Education are looking for an experienced and highly motivated English Teacher to work in a Special Needs School in the Lambeth, South West London area.
The successful candidate would be a committed Teacher that has experience working with students with SEMH or behavioural issues. Alternatively, you could have experience in mainstream schools as a English Teacher in secondary education.
You will be developing exciting lesson plans to keep students engaged and motivated meaning your role will focus on teaching and learning.
This also means your responsibilities will not be limited to teaching but to liaise with other members of staff to maintain the smooth running of day to day.
You must be able to work well in a team to support the emotional development of students in an alternative education setting.
- Experience teaching pupils with profound learning difficulties.
- Experience teaching in Secondary or within a SEN education setting.
- High expectations of children's achievement and progress.
- You must be firm but fair in your approach to teaching.
- You must have compassion and understanding due to the nature of the role.
- A cleared enhanced DBS on the update service - or willingness to complete a new DBS.
Benefits of working with Remedy Education:
- When you work with Remedy Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
- Competitive pay rates
Remedy Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.