about 1 month ago
English Teacher (KS3 & 4) - Part Time - Redbridge
Remedy Education are looking for a qualified English teacher who can teach key stage 3 and 4 part-time in a Redbridge-based School. The ideal candidate needs an up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. NQTs and instructors/unqualified teachers will be considered for this role. This is part time role, 3 days per week.
Successful candidates need:
- Qualifications - Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Effectively teach 3 & 4 English curriculum to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
- A valid, clean and up-to-date DBS.
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Bradley on 020 8148 1390 or email