£130 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
English Teacher - Hampshire - ASAP Start
Remedy are seeking to appoint a well-motivated person to fulfil the role of an English Teacher. We are looking for an outstanding teacher; someone with high expectations, a passionate for the subject, and an ability to inspire and enjoy the challenges of the role.
You must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Have sound Knowledge of the UK English Curriculum.
- Have a passion for the English Subject
- The ability to plan and deliver inspirational, encouraging and engaging lessons
- Strong classroom management
- To be Proactive and enthusiastic in their approach to teaching English
- Always be willing to develop themselves in order to positively impact the lives of Students
The school can offer:
- Support from an established Head of English and Strong English Department as well as the Head teacher and senior leadership team.
- Opportunities of career Progression
- Professional and personal English development Workshops are held weekly.
- The Freedom to teach your English Lesson your way.
The school is based in Hampshire, if you think this role is suitable for you please contact James @ Remedy