East London, London
£38.00 - £42.00 per hour + Depending on experience
2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Enablement Provider Service Manager to work within a East London Local Authority.
The aim of the Enablement service is to work with customers for a short period of time to aid recovery and enable people to live as independently as possible in their own homes - for as long as possible. For those who require longer term support, the service will work creatively, flexibly and swiftly to enable a proactive and enabling care act assessment to be carried out, if required, after the enablement episode.
We recognise it is time to modernise the service and create a seamless service that fits neatly with our Adult Social Care assessment and care management pathways. The Enablement service should be a significant part of this pathway.
The post holder will lead on a full review of the service and put in place a transformation plan for improvement,
You will be the Registered Manager and you will be responsible for the operational day to day management of the in-house Enablement service, ensuring the continued compliance with relevant legislation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The post holder has overall line management responsibility for up to 10 staff and overall management responsibility for approximately 70 staff.
- The post holder will undertake a full and thorough review of the service to ensure that it works in a proactive way at the "front door" of the customer journey, and is involved with existing customers who have changing needs. To implement and delivery a transformation plan, ensuring the service continually reviews and adapts to the demands of our customers.
- Develop and implement a high performing, ambitious service plan to provide a modern, cost efficient, high performing care service. To prepare for developments as we work closely with the NHS to advance and Integrated Care System.
- To review and manage a suite of high level key performance indicators
- Hold budget responsibility for up to £1,000,000
- The post holder has specific health and safety and risk management responsibilities for customers and staff within the team.
- The post holder has responsibility for ensuring that the enablement team consistently meets the requirements of the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2014.
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly