Tower Hamlets, London
£400.00 - £445.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Tower Hamlets Council.
- Improve outcomes for children and young people through applied educational psychology.
- Provide a range of psychological services for children, young people and their families, and schools.
- Develop innovative and inclusive services.
- Deliver EP services which promote person centred planning and involving children and young people in decision making
- Promote applied educational psychology practice in Tower Hamlets
- Work with schools and settings to identify and meet the needs of children and young people
- Provide psychological advice for Education, Health and Care needs assessments and psychological input for children and young people with EHC plans
- Promote positive emotional health and well being for children and young people through therapeutic interventions, professional training, supervision, and staff and parent support
- Provide concise written reports of involvement
- Provide advice to other LA officers and professionals on matters relating to the educational needs and psychological development of children and young people 8. Promote and comply with the Council's equality policies
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly