£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
6 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Swindon Council. They will consider full time and part time and the post can be operated remotely.
- To work as an Educational Psychologist (EP) within the Swindon Educational Psychology Service (EPS) which is part of the Inclusion and Achievement Service within Children's Services.
- To support the Local Authority (LA) in meeting its statutory responsibilities for pupils with special educational needs by completing high quality EP contributions to Education, Health and Care Needs Assessments within given timescales; in accordance with the SEN Code of Practice 2014.
- To carry out high quality and varied assessments with individual children and young people aged 0-25 years experiencing barriers to learning because of difficulties with cognition and learning; interaction and communication skills; physical, sensory and medical needs and social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
- To work collaboratively with other agencies to promote positive outcomes for children, young people and families.
- To comply with the EPS data recording processes and statutory report writing protocols.
- To engage positively with the Principal EP, Deputy Principal EP and/or Senior EP for supervision and quality assurance work as required.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly