£400.00 - £450.00 per day + Depending on experience
23 days ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Swindon Borough Council.
- To work as an Educational Psychologist (EP) in the Swindon Educational Psychology Service which is part of the Early Help Integrated Locality Team.
- To support the Local Authority (LA) in meeting its responsibilities for pupils with special educational needs.
- To provide direct support to a number of schools and early years settings.
- To work collaboratively with other agencies to promote positive outcomes for children, young people and families. This includes providing both a statutory and traded service to schools and settings.
- To provide assessments and reports within agreed timescales to ensure that the full needs of the child are considered at all meetings, and reviews.
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly