£450.00 - £500.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Surrey County Council.
- To lead the transformation of early intervention practice delivery for children with additional needs within a multi-disciplinary context
- To work with children, young people, parents and carers to improve and develop practice
- To lead a multi-disciplinary decision-making group of professionals
- To provide professional guidance to the development of new tools and processes for screening and assessment
- To ensure quality and consistency of practice and to play a part in improving the experience for children, young people, parents and carers
- To promote inclusion through the development of collaborative, strength based, solution focused practice methods
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly