£500.00 - £525.00 per day + Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Harrow Council. This post sits outside IR35.
- We require addition support from an Associate Educational Psychologist (locum) to undertake highly specialised work on behalf of the Educational Psychology Service to enable the local authority to discharge its statutory duties on behalf of children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. The professional must be a HCPC registered Educational Psychologist, and preferably based relatively locally to Harrow to increase likelihood of a sustainable working relationship.
- The Associate Educational Psychologist will work "as and when" to undertake assessments and associated work. This will be a combination of providing Psychological Advice for Education, Health and Care Needs Assessments, and delivery of some commissioned SEN Support level assessment/consultation work to schools and other settings. At the current demand this would represent around three days' work per week.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly