£42811 - £52440 per annum
about 2 months ago
Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking an experienced Educational Psychologist to work within Ealing Council on a permanent basis.
- To deliver a targeted and specialist psychological service of consultation, assessment (including psychometric summative approaches), advice, planning and development work to a designated grouping ('patch') of schools (that makes a positive difference to a range of clients including head teachers, teachers, parents/carers, pupils and other practitioners).
- To make available consultation, staff development and training to ensure that schools and early years staff have the knowledge and skills that they need to deliver high quality teaching and support for learning to all students, including those with SEN and/or other barriers to their learning and development.
- To quantitatively and qualitatively monitor and evaluate interventions used in schools with students and to communicate examples of good practice.
- To contribute to a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the outcomes achieved by the Borough Educational Psychology Service (Annual survey of consumer feedback).
- To provide high quality advice to the local authority, including statutory psychological advice, as required by the SEN legislation and Code of Practice (September 2014).
- To provide the local authority with advice about the needs of children and young people in the context of appeals to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal (SENDisT) and to give evidence at SENDisT hearings where required.
- To work with other educational psychologists and colleagues to develop policies and effective evidence based/informed practice that lead to improvements in the social and learning opportunities for children and young people and contribute to raising standards across Borough schools.
- To develop expertise in at least one designated specialist area of educational and child psychology.
You will need to be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Choose Remedy?
- Competitive pay rates
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- 1st tier agency
- Up to £350 for each professional you refer to us who we place*
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly