28 days ago
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The Role - Education Support Worker - North London
Remedy Education are currently working with a fantastic school in North London who require staff to support students with their learning within the classroom. The schools support students with autism and some other associated needs, with a mix of both verbal and nonverbal students within the classes.
The Candidate - Education Support Workers - North London
- Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN (Autism, Severe learning difficulties, Profound and multiple learning difficulties)
- Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
- A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
- The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
- The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
- Training and/or experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Manual Handling
- Personal Care
- Hoist Training
- Feeding & Changing
If you are interested in this position or would like to discuss other potential roles with an SEN school, then please email your updated CV to today!!!