19 days ago
Economics Teacher - Greenwich South East London - September 2022
This school is looking for an experienced Economics Teacher to start in September. The ideal candidate would be fully qualified with experience, have exceptional teamwork skills and a proven track record, and be able to start in September. You will be required to deliver engaging Economics lessons.
You will join a well-resourced and collaborative Economics department in a school where students who are well motivated are most welcome to apply.
- QTS or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience teaching English to KS3/KS4 students
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff members and build positive relationships
- Excellent understanding of The National Curriculum
- Strong classroom management and behavioural management
- Additional training; Safeguarding, First Aid, Health & Safety
- Previous experience teaching within the UK
- Ability to work on a full-time basis
Due to the nature of this role, it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken, together with other safeguarding checks, including obtaining references from previous employers.
If you feel you have the knowledge, skills and experience we are looking for then please submit your CV to Sophie at Remedy Education.