East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£25 - £35 per hour
about 1 month ago
East Riding of Yorkshire, Social Worker, Adults, £35ph
Remedy Social Care team need an experienced Qualified Social Worker to work in a safeguarding Adult Team undertaking safeguarding enquiry work as set out in the Care Act 2014.
The role is a hybrid position with some office-based work as well as working from home.
Main duties include:
- With supervision provide a range of assessment and interventions for specialist services to adults, their families and carers. These range from carrying out a variety of assessments, reassessments designing and implementing appropriate packages of care and provision of specialist interventions as a part of a care planning process - reviewing as necessary.
- Work closely with other agencies, planning, arranging co-ordinating and monitoring a range of services to meet the needs of adults, their families and carers to the required standards arranging and chairing meetings as necessary.
- Work within policy and practice and departmental procedures to the required standards, in assessing and meeting the mental health needs of adults, their families and carers.
- Maintain case records and assists in the completion of statistical and workload returns as required by management information and quality systems
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent qualification
- Registration with Social Work England
- ASYE complete
- Experience within Adult Safeguarding
Benefits of working with Remedy
- A personal one-one service from your highly experienced dedicated consultant.
- Top tier supplier across London giving us first access to jobs.
- Referral bonus - up to £250* per person placed.
- Double payrolls each week.
*Terms & Conditions apply
You will be required to fully register with Remedy for all locum positions.
To be considered for this role, please apply with your CV to Dee Spencer on the social care team.
Remedy Recruitment Group Ltd is a REC Standard agency and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the vulnerable. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS. Our objective is to be an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from everyone with suitable skills and ability regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, age, religion or belief. All applications will be accepted and reviewed solely on merit.