£75 - £85 per day
2 months ago
Long term perm
Job Type: EYFS Teaching Assistant
Job Title: TA - EYFS
Hours: Full time and Long term contract
Start Date: September Start
A top South East London, Greenwich based primary school are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistant on a Long term basis from September 2021.
The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic EYFS Teaching Assistant to assist the class teacher in Nursery age group, EYFS curriculum. You will be working alongside the class teacher to provide a high standard of support and will need to be able to plan, deliver and monitor work to meet the needs of their Education, Health and Care Plan, as well as adapting materials to support each pupil.
We are looking for an EYFS Teaching Assistant who has the following attributes:
- A variety of communication skills to respond to the needs of the child.
- Empathy and understanding of children's individual learning abilities
- Patience and a good sense of humour
- Willing to go the extra mile for the children in their care
- Those with Level 3 and Level 6 childcare qualifications are encouraged to apply
This thriving, successful school has:
- Good OFSTED
- Consistently high standards
- Eager children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and talented staff
- Supportive governors and parents
- A commitment to providing a creative curriculum, including extra curricular activities
If this EYFS Teaching Assistant role sounds of interest please send your CV to Carly at Remedy Education today.
At Remedy Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.