20 days ago
Are you an Early Years TA with experience looking to progress your career in education?
Do you have a passion for progressing children?
A fantastic and vibrant primary school in Enfield, North London are looking to recruit a EYFS Teaching Assistant with experience to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about progressing children and ensuring that they can reach their potential. The school provide expert training and professional development through experienced mentors, this is the perfecting opportunity if you are looking to progress in your career.
Interviews are taking place ASAP, apply now if interested!
EYFS Teaching Assistant- Job details
- ASAP start- full time, long term
- £80 - £90 per day
- Supporting children in Reception
- Effective communication with the children and their families
- Continuous training and professional development
- Personal Care experience
EYFS Teaching Assistant- Requirements
- Psychology or related degree (2:1 desired)
- Passion for working with children
- Compassionate and nurturing
- DBS certificate
EYFS Teaching Assistant- School details
- Excellent team of staff and high-quality senior leadership team
- Good transport links for commuters
- Provides additional training to allow continuous professional development
- Excellent resources and facilities
If you are interested in this position, please contact ZEKI @Remedy Education