Asap start for SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a special school in Waltham Forest.
This exciting new SEN Teaching Assistant job starts in March working with with early year aged pupils.
We are looking for an experienced practitioner, confident in working with children presenting with complex needs.
See here for some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Full-time long term position for a ASAP start
- Great opportunity to join a supportive SEN team on a long term basis
- Warm and welcoming Primary site in Waltham Forest
- Develop your knowledge and skills with training available
- 1:1 work in a lovely class with a friendly and supportive class teacher
What are the school looking for?
- Enthusiastic team-player and strong communicator
- Ideally holding up-to-date Team Teach training
- Experience working with challenging children
- Empathetic and nurturing Teaching Assistant also able to manage challenging behaviour
- Always looking to develop knowledge skills further
All SEN Teaching Assistants at the school are offered the same CPD as permanent staff and are well supported by the SENCO and other members of the team. This is a long term role to start this month
Please apply immediately if interested.