North London, London
about 1 month ago
Are you an Early Years TA with experience working with SEN looking to progress your career in education?
Do you have a passion for progressing SEN children?
A fantastic and vibrant primary school in the North London looking to recruit a EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant with experience with SEN children to join their team. You will be working with a boy 1:1 in reception with Autism
The ideal candidate will be passionate about progressing children with SEN and ensuring that they can reach their potential. The school provide expert training and professional development through experienced mentors, this is the perfecting opportunity if you are looking to progress in your career.
Interviews are taking place ASAP, apply now if interested!
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant- Job details
- ASAP start- full time, long term
- £80 - £85 per day
- Supporting a child 1:1 in reception with Autism
- Support a child with Personal Care
- Effective communication with the children and their families
- Continuous training and professional development
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant- Requirements
- Psychology or related degree (2:1 desired)
- Passion for working with children with SEN
- Compassionate and nurturing
- DBS certificate
EYFS SEN Teaching Assistant- School details
- Excellent team of staff and high-quality senior leadership team
- Good transport links for commuters
- Provides additional training to allow continuous professional development
- Excellent resources and facilities
If you are interested in this position, please contact ZEKI @Remedy Education