Waltham Forest, London
£150 - £200 per day
about 1 month ago
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Early Years Teacher to join our wonderful nursery in Waltham Forest. Our 98-place nursery is proudly Ofsted rated 'Good'. The nursery is set in a purpose-designed beautifully spacious building and has a large, recently refurbished garden that can be accessed throughout the year. Our nursery also features a fully equipped art studio, science lab and IT studio! The nursery is located in Waltham Forest.
As an Early Years Teacher working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work. Your Role As An Early Years Teacher Will Include
- Consistently deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps all children to develop and meets their individual needs.
- Make accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by supporting the delivery of the key person approach.
- Ensuring an enabling environment is providing consistent stimulating and inspiring activities for the children in both the indoor and outdoor area as a continuous provision.
- Ensure that British Values are incorporated and demonstrated through Early Years Foundation Stage learning and play.
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and keeping everyone safe policies and procedures.
- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered whilst also meeting the external legislation and guidelines from our governing bodies.
- Promote and follow guidelines implemented for managing behaviour including supporting children to manage their own feelings and behaviours.
- Continually work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children ensuring a diverse and inclusive approach is maintained at all times. Experience Essential
- Work experience within the Early Years sector. Knowledge Essential
- Sound understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage. Qualifications Essential
- Full and relevant Level 3 or above Childcare qualification.
· Current Paediatric First Aid if qualified after 30/06/2016. We look forward to receiving your application! If you experience any problems, please email and we will be happy to help.