£75 - £85 per day
about 2 months ago
Long term perm
Are you an experienced EYFS TA looking for your next role? Remedy Education are looking for a Learning Support Assistant to work in a Primary school in Lambeth, South East London.
Duties would include working with and supervising individuals and groups of children under the direction/instruction of the class teacher, inclusive of specific individual learning needs, enabling access to learning for all children. Providing class cover in the absence of the class teacher. The successful candidate should also be able to think quickly & problem solve without the supervision of the teacher.
Responsibilities would include providing support for EYFS children, their families, the EYFS team, curriculum and the setting, in line with the updated Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage.
Experience within a classroom environment is essential. Having a current enhanced child workforce DBS on the update service would be advantageous, if not you will be required to pay for a new DBS before being introduced to schools.
Contract/ Position Details
- Location: Lambeth, South East London
- Position: EYFS LSA
- Type of work: LSA
- Contract or position start date: January 2022
- Duration / Likely Duration: Temp to Perm
- Full time/part time: Full time
- Minimum rate of pay: £75 - £90 per day
- Hours: 8:30 am - 3.30pm
Experience, training and qualification:
- Previous experience working with children within an EYFS setting
- GCSE Grade C minimum in English and Mathematics
- Relevant Teaching Assistant Qualifications (NVQ3)
- Additional SEN qualification or relevant CPD course
- Ability to think quickly & without supervision
- Confident when working with small groups or 1 to 1
- Strong behaviour management skills while creating a fun learning environment
- Driven to motivate the pupil and increase their participation
- Be caring, patient and have good communication skills
To Be Eligible For This Role Through Remedy Education, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references