11 days ago
Early Years Educator - Brixton, South East London
Start Date: September 2019, Long term to permanent position
My Primary School is a friendly, multi-cultural school located in the heart of Brixton. You will be joining a hard-working and professional staff team at a school where every child really does matter.
Due to our expanding numbers we are looking to recruit Early Years Educators to join the Early Years Foundation Stage team.
You will be based in the EYFS across the nursery or reception classes. You will provide general support to the children in the EYFS. This early year educator job will require you to support the class teacher in delivering the EYFS curriculum and write early years profiles and reports on children.
The school is looking for somebody who;
- Is reliable and a team player
- Someone that uses their own initiative and is pro-active
- Experience in effective classroom practice
- Holds a Level 3 qualification in Early Years and Education (essential)
- Has a degree in Early Years Education or equivalent (desirable)
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If you think you are the right person for this role then please apply now, you can also call Sophie at Remedy for more information.