£75 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Long term perm
Remedy Education are looking for a Level 3 Qualified Early Years Educator who is keen on bringing an enthusiastic approach to nursery work!
This position requires you to:
- Ensure you are safeguarding and promoting positive health, safety and welfare for children
- Assess children and their development
- Plan activities
- Preparing them for school
- Have excellent knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Have a clear and current DBS
- Have good communication skills
- Be a team player
- To bring enthusiastic approach to work
- Achieving progress with children and meeting standards with their safety, needs and interest.
- Candidates must hold a CACHE Level 2 or 3 NVQ Level 2 or 3 NNEB or equivalent
- Ensuring you treat children with respect, care and guidance
- Competitive pay rate
- Access to online portal
- Opportunities for professional development!
- First-Aid training!
Sounds like you? Then apply online today or call Carly Walters at Remedy Education on, 0208 418 1390.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.