£100 - £110 per day
5 months ago
Early Years Educator
Lambeth, South East London
Remedy Education are looking for an experiened Early Years Educator to join our school ASAP.
You will be based in the EYFS across the nursery or reception classes. You will provide general support to the children in the EYFS. This early year educator job will require you to support the class teacher in delivering the EYFS curriculum and write early years profiles and reports on children.
The school is looking for somebody who;
- Is reliable and a team player
- Someone that uses their own initiative and is pro-active
- Experience in effective classroom practice
- Holds a Level 3 qualification in Early Years and Education (essential)
- Has a degree in Early Years Education or equivalent (desirable)
- ASAP Start
- Long term to permanent
- £100-110 a day
- Early Years Educator
- Full time Monday to Friday
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
For an informal chat, please contact Sophie at Remedy Education.