£75 - £85 per day
24 days ago
Long term perm
Early Years SEN TA | Autism Specialist | Lewisham | Mainstream Primary School Setting | September 2022
We are currently working with a fantastic Primary School based in Lewisham, who are looking for enthusiastic Autism Specialist professionals to join their growing team from April. You will be working with multiple children with speech & language delay and Autism.
- Experienced EYFS - Autism Specialist SEN TA
- Location: Lewisham
- Contract: Long-Term
- Hours: 8:30am - 3:45pm
- Full Time Role, September 2022
Experience, training and qualifications
- A level of understanding about childcare within a SEN setting - Essential
- Previous experience working with children/early years/KS1/KS2 - Essential
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year - Remedy Education can offer this training
To Be Eligible For This Role Through Remedy, You Must:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list
-- DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
- Remedy Education is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information about the role or how Remedy Education can help you secure your next role, contact Carly Walters on, 0208 418 1390